Monday, February 9, 2015

End of Year PARCC Practice Test has Arrived!



It has taken some time, but the End of Year (EOY) PARCC Practice Assessment has arrived. Currently, we are all focused on the Performance Based Assessment  (PBA), which will be administered in less than a month. However, when perusing the PARCC website, or unsure of how to spend another snow day, it is worth your time to try a End of the Year Assessment. To try one of these tests, click here.

As a reminder the End of the Year Assessment (EOY) consists of multiple choice type questions. In addition to your traditional multiple choice, this test includes drop and drag, sequencing and multiple select answers. Unlike the PBA assessment administered in March, the EOY will not require student to provide written responses.

3 comments:

  1. You already feel unsure of yourself, and then you see your worst fears in print. It really knocked me - which is why, I think, I was working, working, working, because I was trying to run away from the fact that I thought I couldn't do it. See the link below for more info.


    #unsure
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very
    useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete